Holy Cross Hospital is a 150 bedded multispecialty hospital, run by the sisters of the Holy Cross, situated in the heart of Nagercoil, providing extremely easy accessibility. The sisters of the Holy Cross first came to India from Switzerland, in 1908 at the request of the King of Travancore, to nurse the large number of patients with tuberculosis, whom one else was willing to take care of. Seeing the dedicated, loving care provided by the nuns, more & more people flocked to them and to meet their requirement a full fledged hospital was established in 1959.
The guiding inspiration of Our funder is “the need of time is the will of God”. So at this present juncture many expressed the need to have a super specialty hospital to have everything under one roof.
We are happy to announce that the Holy Cross Hospital has been renovated & modernized, with the aim of providing quality medical care, which is affordable & accessible to all sections of society, given with compassion & honesty.
At the Holy Cross Hospital, our strength is the team of well qualified and highly experienced senior consultants who are ably supported by high caliber dedicated nursing professionals and paramedical staff. With the focus on delivering most modern healthcare services, Holy Cross Hospital healthcare professionals are provided with advanced technologies in medical management.
In fulfilling our motto to “care with love” we try to make our patients feel like welcome guests, whose well being is our primary concern.